Metal plate processing is to forge or forge the billet, through the production of plastic deformation to obtain the required parts of a forming processing method.
Metal plate processing mainly produces a variety of high performance requirements, carrying capacity of the machine parts or blanks, Sheet Metal Fabrication such as machine tool spindle, gears, connecting rods and other key parts of the blanks are obtained through the processing of metal plates. Sheet Metal Fabrication Metal sheet processing methods have the following characteristics.
(1) has good mechanical properties. Because the internal defects of the metal plate processing (porosity, coarse crystal, shrinkage, etc.) can be eliminated, the microstructure is more dense and the strength is increased, Sheet Metal Fabrication but the metal plate processing streamline will make the metal show the anisotropy of mechanical properties.
(2) Saving material. The metal sheet machined blanks are obtained by the redistribution of volume (non cutting) and the mechanical properties are improved, so the materials of cutting waste and parts can be reduced.
(3) High production rate. Compared with cutting process, high productivity and low cost are suitable for mass production.
(4) A wide range of adaptation. The weight and volume range of the parts or blanks machined by the metal sheet are large.
(5) The structure of forgings is highly demanding and difficult to process complex blanks and parts of metal plates.
(6) The precision of forgings is low, Sheet Metal Fabrication and for the parts with high precision, it is necessary to pass the machining to meet the requirements.
Common metal plate processing methods are free metal plate processing, Sheet Metal Fabrication model metal plate processing and tire die metal plate processing.
Metal sheet processing technology, comprises the following steps: Providing a metal billet, compacting the metal billet into a sheet metal semi-finished product (300), having a plurality of pits/grooves (31) on one side of the sheet metal semi-finished (300) and a spacer wall separating the pits/grooves (32). A spacer wall (32) that squeezes semi-finished products of the sheet metal, the material of the spacer wall (32) flows to the opening of the Pit/Groove (31) until the material adjacent to the spacer wall (32) is combined with the pits/grooves (31) and covers the pits/grooves, The hollow metal Plate (200) with several small cavities is formed. Compared with the existing technology, Sheet Metal Fabrication this application is simple in manufacturing process, low in cost, and made of hollow metal plate is integrated structure, saving materials, stable structure, high strength and wide application field.